Brian M. Bergin
Highly regarded as one of Arizona’s most effective civil litigators, Brian has represented individuals, insurers, banks, small and large businesses, governments and public servants in his over 20 years of practice. He advises clients through every phase of conflict resolution, from pre-litigation negotiations, to bench and jury trials in state and federal courts and through the appeal process. He advocates client cases before various governmental agencies in administrative hearings and frequently guides clients through arbitration, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution proceedings. Brian is admitted to practice in the courts of Arizona and Nevada, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. He is a recipient of the Martindale-Hubbell Service’s rating of “AV Preeminent”, the highest possible rating for both legal ability and ethical standards.
- J.D., Cum Laude, from Arizona State University College of Law, where he was Articles Editor of the ASU Law Journal and a Pedrick Scholar
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance and Real Estate from the University of Arizona
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Member of the Defense Research Institute
- Former member of the Board of Directors of the Maricopa County Bar Association and 1st Way of Maricopa County, Inc.
- Affiliated Attorney with the Alliance Defending Freedom